segunda-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2010

Let It Go With The Wind Blow

I know it's time for some change
I know you do some things I can't
I'll show you how things can be
Whenever you don't allow yourself to be free

To date
I've never done anything on my own
Although
Everything I do I do alone
I know
Whatever I wanna do but
It takes guts
But it takes guts

And, for some reason, I can't pursue
Whatever dream that would've come true
During those old times I used to love you
During those newer times I used to hate you
During those recent times I wanted to see you
During this right moment I just want you
To forgive me

For whatever I haven't done
For whoever I haven't sought
For whenever I haven't gone
For however I haven't thought
How much I would hurt you
How much I would hurt myself

Whatsoever happens from now on...
Let it go with the wind blow

Nenhum comentário: